Tuesday 9 February 2016

Papertastic (Take 2)

Hello again!

Here is my second DT card for my challenge at Passion for Promarkers - warning - there is a lot of pink on this card! I decided to do something a bit different and have tried a triple easel card - a bit fiddly, but fun to make and I don't think it came out too bad considering I'm still papercrafting one - handed!

I have used another delicious LOTV paper pad (I'm so addicted to these!)

You have a fortnight to get your entries in - I can't wait to see your projects!




Image ( soooo cute!) - 'Bunny Sitting' - Little Miss Muffet


Papers - 'Country Meadow'  & sentiment stamp - LOTV


Dies used - (just a few!) - 
'XXL Frame Frilly #1 - Go Kreate

Spellbinders' Classic' & 'Stately Circles', 

Cheery Lynn  'Tags 4', 

XCut 'Mini Filigree Heart'
Memory Box 'Baby Clothes'

Challenges:
'Anything Goes'  - Little Miss Muffet

'In The Pink' - Cute Card Thursday

February challenge - The Ribbon Girl

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx




            




2 comments:

  1. This is a sweet card and I love the layers! Thanks for using a Little Miss Muffet Stamp and for letting us sponsor your challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card love the BUNNY..Thks for joining us over at LMMS Stamps..GDT- Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x