Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bildmalarna Bargain

Morning everyone! 
I had some sad news recently - the J & C Creations challenge has closed. It's not all bad news for me though as I will continue to make cards for the warehouse and have been asked to post them on the J & C Creations Blog once a week. So, today I would like to share a card I made recently using a Bildmalarna stamp. These stamps are so sweet and are a dream to colour. J & C have absolutely loads to choose from and at half price you can afford to bag a bargain (or 2, or 3, lol!) I have used one of my favourite Spellbinder dies to make a gatefold card with a difference using a fab tutorial from Beccy's Place which I used a while ago and just absolutely love!

J & C May4a

J & C May4c

Products from J & C Creations
’Bildmalarna ‘Sitting Mimosa’ stamp coloured with Promarkers
Double-sided paper
Pearls
Other products
Chalks (around image)
Ribbon - Joanna Sheen
Dies used: SB 'Labels 25' & 'Tags'

Challenges:
'Shaped Cards' - Whimsy Stamps Inspirations
'Happy Birthday' - Divas By Design
'Cute' - Stampin For The Weekend 

Thanks for looking
Natx

8 comments:

  1. I love the colours in this card, I never think of using yellow and grey but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous card,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Nat. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and such a great design
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of this card Nat its gorgeous huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the shape! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Nat. the image looks fab and what a brilliant design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a super idea and a great image and layout too, thanks for the link too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous nat.fabulous card design and I love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x