Monday 17 May 2010

Just Because


Hello again! When I started this Blog, several people warned me that I would soon be addicted, oh no, not I, I thought! I decided to not try to run before I could walk and that I would follow just a couple of Blogs and 1 or 2 challenges. Yes well, that lasted all of 5 minutes, I didn't realise that it would be so easy and compelling to jump from Blog to Blog and to be so distracted by all the goings on! I soon realised that my time spent crafting would be eaten into and so I am taking a leaf out of other Blogs today and have made 1 card for 3 challenges. Over at Lili of The Valley , this fortnight's challenge is a great sketch, at Just Cute Bears it is a recipe (3 brads, 2 papers and 1 ribbon) and at Penny Black Saturday Challenge the theme is flowers.

4 comments:

  1. this is so sweet nat...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nat

    this is gorgeous, love those colours! thanks for joining us at penny black

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Nat, gorgeous image and just love the colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous teddy card! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x